Reporting to the Executive Director, the Legacy Marketing Coordinator, is responsible for supporting the efforts of the team to carry out marketing campaigns. The Legacy Marketing Coordinator's duties include trends and compiling reports about our client needs, creating marketing campaign content like graphics, blog posts or social media posts and assisting in executing marketing events for Legacy of Legends CDC.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
A Legacy Marketing Coordinator, is responsible for supporting the efforts of the team to carry out marketing campaigns. The Legacy Marketing Coordinator's duties include trends and compiling reports about our client needs, creating marketing campaign content like graphics, blog posts or social media posts and assisting in executing marketing events for Legacy of Legends CDC.
Ultimately, the Legacy Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assuring that the organization has community awareness, building donor relations necessary to conduct its business and fulfill its mission.
• Gathering data on campaign success, often through collecting audience feedback
• Creating detailed and visually appealing graphs and present them to business decision-makers
• Assisting with the setup, facilitation and completion of marketing events
• Overseeing the design and graphics of marketing materials
• Conducting market research to better understand the marketing needs of the organization and its target audience
• Communicating campaign deliverables, objectives and timelines to their team while providing instructions for promotion or use
• Planning and managing trade shows, conferences, events and meetings by identifying, coordinating and assembling requirements, developing assignments and schedules, coordinating mailing lists and establishing contacts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate clearly with various community partners including graphic design, public relations and advertising, as well as vendors, contractors and freelancers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills for representing the organization in public, during media events and campaign launches, demonstrations and while participating at trade shows.
• Project management experience and time-management skills for juggling numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
• Good computer skills for generating reports, viewing metrics, and sharing this information with other team members in project updates.
Working knowledge of basic computer applications, programs and features is a must with experience in web page development or graphic design being very helpful.
• Having the ability to provide information on previous campaigns, projects and timelines overseen and implemented in order to demonstrate overall capabilities.
Desired Education and Experience:
General background and knowledge in accounting procedures, bookkeeping and budget experience.
Experience in office management, administration and good computer skills.
Marketing Coordinator Details:
Starting pay $16.00/hour
Opportunity for company growth
For any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.